mYe Open House
Time: June 10, 2:30 – 4:30 pm (Doors open at 2:00pm)
Location: Bloomfield Township Public Library
1099 Lone Pine Road
(Click the image above to download the flyer in PDF)
- Robotics Competitions Overview
(FIRST Robotics, VEX, RoboFest and more……)
– Keynote Speaker: Prof. Gordon Stein
Lawrence Technology University
- New Program Kickoff
– mYe 2017 Mobility Scholarship Contest (Page Automotive Scholarship Program)
– mYe Youth Community Outreach Program
- mYe 2017 Fall Classes Open for Registration
Free to the public
Pre-registration is required.
Please click here to sign up.
Early Piano Study – A Teacher’s Perspective
Time: April 29, 7:00 pm (Doors open at 6:30pm)
Location: Oakland University Varner Recital Hall
371 Varner Drive, Rochester, MI 48309-4485
- Piano performance by local young pianists
– How can students enjoy practice?
– What is the purpose of entering competitions?
– The “Golden Triangle”: Teacher, Parent and Student relationships
- Panel discussion for open questions
- Event door prize:
– A private lesson with Prof. Logan Skelton
– Scholarships to Oakland University’s piano summer camp
– 2 tickets to CAPA annual gala
Event Flyer:Please click here to download the event flyer.
Funding a kids Musical whims can be a life changing event! Come and sponsor – show your support to our Musically Community!
Please click here to download the sponsorship package.
For questions regarding the sponsorship, please contact Grace Cai at 248.835.8082 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Students must be 3 or above to attend)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION* After completing the online registration process you will receive a confirmation email with your transaction receipt. Please print your receipt and bring it with you to the registration table at the event to exchange for ticket(s). Tickets are not refundable.
Tickets are also available for purchase onsite at The American Chinese School of Greater Detroit on 3/18, 3/25, 4/8, 4/15.