mYe “Close to the Masters” Seminar: Series III
Time: Friday, October 20, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm (Doors open at 6:15 pm)
Location: Troy Community Center, Room 303
3179 Livernois Rd
Troy, MI 48083
Do you like coming up with ideas? Why not patent it!
Do you know there’s no age restriction or requirement to file a patent? The children really are our future—some of the most innovative ideas and inventions can come from our youth.
Join us to listen to a well-known patent attorney to share tips and advice of how to conduct patent searches and walkthrough the patent application process.
We have also invited a 10th grade student from Detroit Country Day to share his experience of publishing two patents.
If you’ve ever had a brilliant idea for an invention, come to learn not just HOW to file a patent but WHY.
mYe Open House
Time: June 10, 2:30 – 4:30 pm (Doors open at 2:00pm)
Location: Bloomfield Township Public Library
1099 Lone Pine Road
(Click the image above to download the flyer in PDF)
- Robotics Competitions Overview
(FIRST Robotics, VEX, RoboFest and more……)
– Keynote Speaker: Prof. Gordon Stein
Lawrence Technology University
- New Program Kickoff
– mYe 2017 Mobility Scholarship Contest (Page Automotive Scholarship Program)
– mYe Youth Community Outreach Program
- mYe 2017 Fall Classes Open for Registration
Free to the public
Pre-registration is required.
Please click here to sign up.
Early Piano Study – A Teacher’s Perspective
Time: April 29, 7:00 pm (Doors open at 6:30pm)
Location: Oakland University Varner Recital Hall
371 Varner Drive, Rochester, MI 48309-4485
- Piano performance by local young pianists
– How can students enjoy practice?
– What is the purpose of entering competitions?
– The “Golden Triangle”: Teacher, Parent and Student relationships
- Panel discussion for open questions
- Event door prize:
– A private lesson with Prof. Logan Skelton
– Scholarships to Oakland University’s piano summer camp
– 2 tickets to CAPA annual gala
Event Flyer:Please click here to download the event flyer.
Funding a kids Musical whims can be a life changing event! Come and sponsor – show your support to our Musically Community!
Please click here to download the sponsorship package.
For questions regarding the sponsorship, please contact Grace Cai at 248.835.8082 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Students must be 3 or above to attend)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION* After completing the online registration process you will receive a confirmation email with your transaction receipt. Please print your receipt and bring it with you to the registration table at the event to exchange for ticket(s). Tickets are not refundable.
Tickets are also available for purchase onsite at The American Chinese School of Greater Detroit on 3/18, 3/25, 4/8, 4/15.