2021 Winter – Motion Graphics for Video with After Effects
Video is the future of content marketing!
The world of 2D motion graphics can be a fulfilling hobby and profession. It gives you the opportunity every day to tell a story without any limitations.
To complete this class, students must choose a nonprofit to make a video for and will receive volunteer hours for this project upon completion.
The following skills will be covered this this class:
- Intro to basic After Effects tools,
- Adding outside content with after effects and staying organized
- Compositions and Eases with Mister Horse
- Moving Text, Creating lower third titles
- Using masks and mattes
- Creating Titles
- Animating on beat (keeping sound in mind)
Students’ final video production should try to achieve a similar visual result as the following video:
Software Requirements: Adobe After Effects
- Grade G8-G12
- Max Enroll 8
- Class Time 12:45 pm – 2:15 pm EST, Sundays (1/31 - 5/9, no class on 2/14, 3/28, 4/4)
- Class Location Online