2021 Winter – Image Enhancement and Manipulation Mastery with Photoshop
Strong visuals can connect with an audience faster, and with more emotion, than words alone.
In this class, students will learn to utilize the tools of Photoshop to create a variety of creative projects; from enhancing photos to creating posters the student will flex their creativity and learn the art of image manipulation.
Adobe Photoshop is a critical tool for designers, web developers, graphic artists, photographers, and creative professionals. It is widely used for image editing, retouching, creating image compositions, website mockups, and adding affects. It is the industry standard for advertising agencies and graphic design studios all over the world. Support school projects with fantastic images. The student will have a small portfolio of design work at the completion of the course.
Sample student projects include:
- Make a meme
- How to enhance an image with photoshop
- Removing unwanted objects from an image in photoshop
- Make an animated GIF in Photoshop
- Turn a image into a cool poster
- Create a comic book cover over album art
- Create an advertisement
This course is open to students of all skill levels.
Software Requirements: Adobe Adobe Photoshop
- Grade G6-G12
- Max Enroll 8
- Class Time 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm EST, Sundays (1/31 - 5/9, no class on 2/14, 3/28, 4/4)
- Class Location Online