2021 Summer – Golf for Beginners (G2-6) Week 1
Golf for Beginners (G2-6)
Monday, August 16 (5:30 pm – 6:30 pm):
Introduction to golf club equipment.
How the game is played.
Lesson on how to chip the ball.
Tuesday, August 17 (5:30 pm – 6:30 pm):
Lesson on how to hit pitch shots and short iron swing.
Wednesday, August 18 (5:30 pm – 6:30 pm):
Lesson on green reading and putting.
Players will be split up into teams for putting contest.
Thursday, August 19 (5:30 pm – 6:30 pm):
Lesson on hitting the driver
Join the seminar with Coach Andy on July 22 from 8pm to 9 pm. Click here to register
- Grade G2-6
- Max Enroll 10
- Class Time August 16-19 (4 sessions, 4 hours total)
- Class Location Twin Lakes Golf Course Practice Facility
About Coach Andy:
- USGTF, USKids, TPI Certified Golf Professional
- Michigan’s premier golf instructions & outings/trip management.
- 30 years of playing (winning back to back local golf championships) and 12 years of expertise in helping others enjoy and succeed in golf. Some of my students have gone on to win tournaments or landing a spot on the high school golf team. I also enjoy giving back to the community through my non-profit and other local charities. ME degree.
- Low score: 68