2021 Summer – Golf for Beginners (G7-11) Week 2
Golf for Beginners (G7-11)
Monday, August 16th (7pm – 8pm):
Additional lesson chipping and putting.
Tuesday, August 17th (7pm – 8pm):
Additional lesson on hitting irons and driver.
Wednesday, August 18th (1pm – 3pm):
Supervised 9 hole play at Hampton’s Golf Course in Rochester.
Join the seminar with Coach Andy on July 22 from 8pm to 9 pm. Click here to register
- Grade G7-11
- Max Enroll 10
- Class Time August 16-18 (3 sessions, 4 hours total)
- Class Location Twin Lakes Golf Course Practice Facility
(including green fee)
About Coach Andy:
- USGTF, USKids, TPI Certified Golf Professional
- Michigan’s premier golf instructions & outings/trip management.
- 30 years of playing (winning back to back local golf championships) and 12 years of expertise in helping others enjoy and succeed in golf. Some of my students have gone on to win tournaments or landing a spot on the high school golf team. I also enjoy giving back to the community through my non-profit and other local charities. ME degree.
- Low score: 68