2021 Winter – Business Entrepreneurship Excellence (BEE)
2021 Winter mYe BEE Class VII – AGAINST THE ODDS
For this upcoming Winter 2021, mYe BEE’s team have been facing months of lockdown and conversion into this new virtual paradigm. Starting from mYE BEE Session VI, we have converted into a complete virtual business coaching platform.
This global status quo to our community, and business has impacted small and start-up entrepreneurs disproportionately. This pandemic has not been kind. But in chaos comes opportunity. Join us and invest in your business entrepreneurial preparation.
Building from the previous BEE foundation, mYe BEE Session VII will focus on the following:
- Business Model Canvas
- Identify value added skills that can be monetized to products and services
- Identify the new nomadic virtual jobs
- Kahoot Challenges – Aligning street smart business education
- Video product and service messaging/creation
- Business Cost Model Development
- BEE $100 Challenge
mYe BEE Quick Highlight:
- 2018 Winter mYe BEE Class I – Product Development – Konjac Sponge Launch
- 2018 Fall mYe BEE Class II – Sales Pipeline Strategy – Amazon Launch
- 2019 Spring mYe BEE Class III – Product Portfolio Expansion – XOOX V
- 2019 Fall mYe BEE Class IV – Business Plan Canvas of Troop V Program
- 2020 Spring mYe BEE Class V – expand the Sales Channels and Troop V package execution.
- 2020 Fall mYe BEE Class VI – BEE Survivor Challenge.
- Grade G8 - G12
- Max Enroll 12
- Class Time 2:30pm – 4:00pm EST, Sundays (1/31 - 5/9, no class on 2/14, 3/28, 4/4)
- Class Location Online